“If we chronically neglect our values we become someone we’re not proud of. Our life feels out of balance and diminished.”
That’s a quote I’ve been thinking about lately. Super helpful for planning out 2020.
If you feel like going deeper this here are some reflection questions for you.
- What do you value?
- What’s really important to you?
- Which of your values do you have down pat?
- Which of your values have you been neglecting?
Then with this insight create a plan to embody your values.
- Maybe there are new habits to install (or habits let go of).
- Maybe there are initiatives or projects you could kickstart.
- Maybe there are books or short courses or mentorship you could get to help you breakthrough in a few key areas.
After you define your values, the most important thing is to turn that insight into action. Schedule time into your calendar so you can make it happen.
Make time for what’s really important for you and watch your life flower and grow into something you’re really proud of.